Thursday, September 08, 2005

days of ASP.NET


I've been working on this ASP.NET web page for over the past week or so. It's a page that lets you search and view a collection of videos, based on channel, scenes and language. Being a rookie programmer, i guess it takes me extra time to do what is at hand.

Currently my schedule is something like 8am-10pm...i really need to get it done, and hope that it doesn't bother me anymore. Last night when i lie down on my bed, my mind was full of Labels, Images, Buttons, functions etc etc... took me a short while before i get to doze off.

Anyway, i hope to finish the functions by today, and clean up a bit tomorrow? and hopefully porting over to the server won't be such a big problem. Here's the template of the page, nothing much upfront, but this was 2 weeks ago.

No comments: