Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Books, deja Vu

I don't know when and why i started to like reading books. I think it was because of my elder brother. He was 3 years older than me, and he went to US to study when i was still in secondary school. Once when he came back, he brought home a book, the title is "The Color Purple". I read it. Then he brought back another book, "Angela's Ashes". I read it. My mum also likes to read, she brought a book, "Falling leaves", i read it. And many many more, soon enough, i also started to like reading.

Anyway, here's a list of the books that i have read (Mainly novels, i do read other books, just don't put them here)

Frank McCourt - Angela's Ashes

Frank McCourt - 'Tis

Tetsuko Kuroyanagi - Totto Chan


Alice Walker - The Color Purple
Cynthia Kadohata - Kira-kira

Mark Haddon - The Curios Incident of the Dob in the Night Time
Adeline Yen Mah - Falling Leaves



No comments: