Sunday, August 26, 2007

Who I Am

I think i have to come to terms with who i am. This post goes out to all the people, all the friends whose friendship i treasure, and whose salvation i pray for.

What do you think of me? I don't think i would score quite high. For whatever reasons, i guess i'm a easy going fella, but not exactly someone you all aspire to be like. And this makes me very depressed, because i tried so hard, in being a good example, a good testimony, so that when you see me, you would want to know what made me so good, so you would want to know more about the driving force within me, so that you would come to know Christ.

This evidently did not happen. I admit that i didn't impact positively on you, neither am i positive about making an impact soon. You didn't see a very determined person, you didn't see a very successful person, you didn't see a very driven and motivated person, you didn't see a very positive person either. For whatever reasons, i thank you all, for your acceptance of me, at least you don't despise me [at least upfront..]

What i like to say to you guys is simply this: don't follow me, follow Jesus Christ. I have my flaws, i have my weakness, i have my long way to go. Yet, from deep in my heart, i sincerely hope you would consider a relationship with Jesus. Trust me, it's definately a long term investment, that still and even pays short term dividens. I'm waiting for you guys, as much as i have somewhat tried to share with you.

He, this person Jesus have done what only He can do, to save you from the crutches of sin and give you eternal life. I don't know how to articulate it in a very practical manner, i can't say how motivated will you become after you are a Christian, i don't know how many bad things will turn to good for you too. At least for now. I know we will be perfect, when the day comes, but on earth, we continue to strive, a step at a time. Sometimes flying, sometimes running, sometimes walking, sometimes crawling.

Please do consider my sincere plea. This goes out to all my friends. You know who you are. Trust me, you are.

1 comment:

orange_ocean said...

Dear, it's very touching to read such an evangelistic sharing from dear... It indeed needs courage to write/speak out Gospels for us nowadays, especially to those friends who know us so well...So dear did a very good job ya! (Y)
Will dear consider to send it out through emails so as can impact more ppl? ^___^