Thursday, July 05, 2007

One more week to go

It's thursday today. And this marks the starting of the last 7 days for me in CeMNet. I'll be leaving (on a jetplane?) next thursday. Probably it would be appropreate for me to write something in rememberance of the lab. Maybe i'll start off with the people in the lab.

This section outlines the people whom i have working relationship with (relax, everything will be politically correct, if you want the juicy version, email me):
  1. Dr. Clement. My boss. What am i supposed to say? A straightforward person, who sometimes forgets things. Working with him, i have learned to be always pro-active, noting and jotting things down, and perfection.
  2. Ms Oh and Ms Chua. The 2 lab executives (as they call it) of our lab. Typical Singapore law by law style. Everything must have a purpose, everything must be in black and white. By doing so, they do (in some sense) ensure that things don't get out of hand. (Must always be careful)
  3. PET-DEVICE++ group members. Zhou Chen, Xu Min, Yi Haoran, Wang Huan, Chu Yang, Wang Surong, Hu Yiqun, Liu Song. All PRC. I was the only Malaysian in the team. Thank God for me being able to speak Mandarin. If not for them, my life would indeed be more difficult. Thanks for the help guys.
  4. Cleaning Auntie. There were 2 aunties throughout my period in CeMNet. The first one was in some way, very cool. An old lady with very very few words (if any). The second was more friendly and approachable. Always keep the place clean and tidy for us. Thanks

That's all for now. Updates later.

1 comment:

Singing Tigger said...

you know my email address. ;-P

wow... hope you will find a better job. ;-P

interesting that you would include the cleaning ladies. very cool. *thumbs up* :D