Friday, June 17, 2005

Friday, oh friday

It's a normal working afternoon, i'm now at the lab trying to get my first blog out. Well, at least for al l the hype and attention it's getting, i might as well try it out.

I came here primarily after reading up on the forum set up by Elder Yong, it's at stephentong.org and there was a really really lengthy discussion on is Jesus real? started by a non-believer. Well, arguments after arguments, views after views and points after points, finally she left the forum. I'm not sure about her condition currently, but i guess a brother is taking care of it, and his name is Hedonese (which i don't know what it means either).

So, hopefully this will be a place where by i can continue to posts my thoughts on things, reflections, questions and others. I've named it Wilson's Bar, not because i'm Wilson, just because i like the name. Sounds comfy, cozy with a nice ambience.

please do email me if you have anything to chat or talk with me. My email is suming82@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: