Friday, June 24, 2005

Proverbs 16:3

Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3

Saw this verse on one of my friend's MSN messenger nickname. Well, i remember my Church Pastor talked a bit about this verse before, and it kept me thinking.

Dear friends, what will you think when you look at this verse? I'll give you a few examples, hey, i better follow the LORD, this has to be the way for my plans to succeed; hey, i think i have to commit to the LORD, doesn't the Bible says that those who commit will succeed?

I guess not all of us think in such a manner. However, i'm just trying to bring out a point here: You don't commit to the LORD because you want your plans to succeed, you commit because you have to, because you call Him your LORD. I guess the order of things in which people think might be a bit different. Anyway, it's a bit dangerous, possible point for the health and wealth ministry.

It's now 1:27pm and i'm in office now, doing nothing much, but have to really buckle up on that ASP.NET thing, the boss have not really given me any datelines yet, but i guess once he starts giving me, i won't be able to finish, if my programming skills are still at this level.

So i guess--That's All Folks!~!

Byes

No comments: