Monday, September 24, 2007

圆满谢幕

Wilson's bar have come a long way since a few years ago. It was a platform that have helped me a lot. As this blog reaches its 100th post milestone, i would like to spend some time to ponder how it helped me, and what kind of effect does it have on those who read it.

I've learned of a phrase called "verbal diarrhea". It was an interesting way of putting how blogs function in some sense. Sometimes i feel sad, i feel sick, i feel lonely, i feel tired, i feel weak, i'll blog. Writing it out, or sharing it in some sense, made me feel better. ..for a while, until i discover that i might want to reveal so many of my weakness to friends of mine. It's quite harrowing, and simply a bad feeling to think of what others would see me like when i share like this. Others will see how weak, how fragile i am. There are many types of people in the world that i deal with, some are strong people, both in and out side, some just put on a face, some are the same as i am.

To those that despise me, go somewhere else and don't read; to those that pity me, i don't need your pity; to those that feels for me, thanks; to those that emphatize with me; yes, i share for you guys too; to those who feel bad after reading my entries, i'm really sorry.

Wilson's bar is serving it's last, now. I don't think there will be any new posts from me to this place.

A new phase has to come, inevitably. One said that the only thing that is constant in this world, is change. Life have to change too. A new phase in blogging has to come too. I wouldn't stop blogging, somewhere in cyberspace, somewhere in blogosphere, we might meet again.

Until then, good bye, and have a nice week ahead =)

2 comments:

orange_ocean said...

:'( 别了,Wilson's bar's blog...

Singing Tigger said...

wow...

where's the new one?