Thursday, September 20, 2007

Post number 99

This will be my 99th post for this blog. Wilson's Bar have since come a long way and i'm in a sense happy to be able to maintain this blog for so long.

It has been a source of sharing for me, for sharing my thoughts, my fears, my worries, my anger and so on...

For all who have contributed and have come and go, and left your footprints on my blog, thanks for visitin' wilson's bar. It has been a pleasure to be host to all of you.

ok, back to some updates.

I ain't going to go all the way back since my last post, i'll just say a few things.

It was a shitty week.

I was on course from monday to wednesday, the course was important to me, but then it was beyond my comprehension. There was no internet access there and hence i could not go online to search for resources and help. Really struggled thru the 3 days. The instructor was good, and thank God for my training in NTU, i know how to patch things up now after the course. Ppl/students there wern't exactly friendly, though they were not unfriendly either. I was in a class of 8 students, 6 was from another organisation, 1 was from indonesia, and 1 was me. Whenever we went to have tea break, the 6 would just talk to themselves, and the indonesian guy was fasting [so he didn't go]. So i was more or less all alone there. VERY SLEEPY thru out the entire course [wonder what will happen if my small boss sees this post... i'll ensure that i catch up, promise]

Secondly, i was building this website for my Church's young adult zone. Finally found a good free web host to upload all my files, and i even paid SGD20 or so for it to be ad- free. The next thing i know, yesterday, and confirmed today, was that my account was deleted. Also dunno why.

Thirdly, apparently, alot of activities was going on in workplace during the 3 days i was not in office. They had some sort of sports/games on wednesday, and i was voted CAPTAIN of a team, which i didn't go because i was on course, and i didn't have access to the intranet email. BAD. wonder will this affect my position in the office.

Essentially, i'm really a bo-chub, couldn't care less person, then ppl come to me, since i'm a new guy, and ask me to take up this take up that, i also dunno what to do, i'm not in a very good mood for all of these. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALonE. Haiz, couldn't say that, can i?

frustrated, frustrated, frustrated, AARRGGHHHHH......

1 comment:

orange_ocean said...

Hey dear, I like your this way of shouting out the complaining & frustrating feel, rather than your silent moody down...

can feel although they r shitty stuff, seems still brought u some happiness or satisfactory...

But it's really a shitty week for us, since my sao boss's lec on SMC... ---____---bbbb